Activating NFC tag
1. Go to the app's menu and click on 'Add Checkpoints'.
2. Take the NFC tag and hold it against the back of the mobile around the middle area. The mobile will show as 'Scanning'. Once it has finished scanning, a new page will open where you need to click on 'Create Checkpoint'.
3. On the next page you can enter the name for the new checkpoint as well as the site's name. Once that is done make sure to click on the tick on the top right corner to save it. Now the tag has been attached to the checkpoint.
4. The last step is adding the tag also to the checkpoints route which you can do by logging in to your system via a computer. There you will need to go to the Sites page and next to the Checkpoints and Routes page. Next, find the site that you want to attach the tag to.
5. Once you have chosen the Site, if you hover over the Routes name it will give you the option to Edit. If you click on that the checkpoints will become active and the checkmarks will appear in front of them. Next, you will need to tick the new checkpoint to make it active. To finish the process, click Save under the Routes section.