We're committed to supporting our customers to prepare for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We're working on implementing our readiness programme across our organization.
- Planning policy and product changes, specifically around data access, management and portability
- Reviewing our contract commitments with our customers and vendors
- We’re taking new security measures: we are going to add two factor authentication option and option to ask for a "password" if sensitive account information will be edited. In general, there will be more information about user activity for getting a proper overview of who did what and who is responsible for processing the data.
- At the same time we're closely following the developing interpretations and guidelines on key provisions of the GDPR from the EU Article 29 Working Party and are adapting our plans accordingly.
- Our teams are building the necessary features that will enable our customers to easily and fully delete all data linked to an individual user.
- We’re also building a feature to allow easy export of all data linked to an individual end user. These features will be released in early 2018.
- We are improving admin access levels and adding more options for permission to access and edit user data.
We'll be ready to share more detailed information regarding our progress soon and commit to being GDPR ready by the 25 May 2018.