PARiM's Pay Run report includes all the information needed to pay your employees based on the assigned shifts, jobs and absences. The report is based on pay periods, that are defined with Pay Schedules that have been added to Employment Types.
With Pay Run report you have the possibility to lock/unlock timesheets, absences and jobs when they are ready to be paid out. Any changes to already locked timesheets will be shown as a conflict in the report and correct actions can be taken.
- Lock one specific timesheet, absence or job - please look up the value you want to lock by expanding the person´s row and then click on 'Lock'
- Lock all timesheets, absences and jobs for one person - please look up the person and lock all the values by clicking on 'Lock' on the person´s summary row. This action will lock all the values for one person with one click.
- Lock all the data for all the people on the Pay Run - if you would like to lock all the Pay Run data, then please please use 'Lock All' functionality at the end of the Pay Run page
- Lock all the timesheets, absences and jobs while you export Pay Run report as a CSV file - please click on the 'Actions' button and choose from the drop-down menu 'Export CSV', then keep the default option 'Lock' as ON and choose whether you want your export file to have 'Grouped rows' or 'Single rows'
- Unlock one specific timesheet, absence or job - already locked value can be unlocked if you click on the three-dot menu after 'Locked' button and choose 'Remove lock'
Good to know! If an already locked timesheet, absence or job has been updated, then the 'Locked' is displayed with red. Read more about 'Conflicts'
If you are interested in accessing the Beta version of timesheet locking, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please keep in mind that while a Beta version often introduces exciting new features we all would love to use as soon as possible, it may contain small bugs and slight errors that may not get fixed as a priority or before the main release.