PARiM's Pay Run report includes all the information needed to pay your employees based on the assigned shifts, jobs and absences. The report is based on pay periods, that are defined with Pay Schedules that have been added to Employment Types.
After you have set up your Pay Schedules with Employment types you are ready to run your payroll. If you open your Pay Run report and cannot see any data, then please check the possible reasons from our troubleshoot article HERE
PARiM´s Pay Run report includes following features and functionalities:
1. Locking Timesheets, Absences and Jobs (*Beta) - after you have validated the timesheet data and are ready to pay your employees based on it, then you are able to lock the timesheet values. Please read on how to locking works in Pay Run data HERE
2. Unlocking Timesheets, Absences and Jobs (*Beta) - already locked timesheets can be unlocked. If the timesheet has been modified after the initial lock, then you can easily unlock the timesheet to accept the changes. Please read on how to locking works in Pay Run data HERE
3. Conflicts´ warning (*Beta) - if a previously locked timesheet is modified, then it will add additional filter to Pay Run highlighting that there is a conflict. Please read how the conflict warning works HERE.
4. Action history - if you hover over approved or locked buttons you are able to see who and when has approved or locked the timesheet.
5. Include unlocked from previous periods (*Beta) - if you have not locked the timesheets in the previous period, then you will be able to include them to the next one by ticking the filter.
Good to know! The filter only appears if there are unlocked timesheets from previous period.
6. Export a CSV file - Pay Run data can be easily exported as a CSV file and you are able to choose whether you would like to lock the timesheet while export or not.
7. Save view - save your frequently used filters combination with Saved Views.
GOOD TO KNOW! If Time&Attendance module is activated on the Subscription page, then actual worked hours will be in the Pay Run report. Actual worked hours come from timesheets which are generated based on employees clocking actions (if 'Allow people to clock in' is ON under System Settings). You can lock both unapproved and approved timesheet and if the timesheet values are changed during the approval, then conflict will be shown for you next time you open the same Pay Run period.
If Time&Attendance module is deactivated on the Subscription page, then scheduled hours will be in the Pay Run report. Scheduled hours come directly from the Schedule page.
TIP! For record purposes, we recommend you export your Pay Run report as CSV file each time you process a pay run.
If you are interested in accessing the Beta version of timesheet locking, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please keep in mind that while a Beta version often introduces exciting new features we all would love to use as soon as possible, it may contain small bugs and slight errors that may not get fixed as a priority or before the main release.