The availability and unavailability function allows you to set yourself as available or unavailable for work for certain time periods. This is only possible when your company has decided to allow their employees to manage their availability.
Please see the overview video on how to set your availability via PARiM app:
Within the app you can:
- Mark yourself as available or unavailable for single days or multiple days on the Schedule tab or the My Availability under More tab by clicking on '+' sign on the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Edit and delete your availability or unavailability on the Schedule tab or on the My Availability under More tab
Good to know!
- Availability and unavailability is a preference for dates and times when you would like to work or are unable to work
- Once you have set up your availability it does not automatically mean that you will be given a shift for that time - this is up to your employer to decide
- You can add and edit all the future availability and unavailability, but cannot change nor add them to the past
Please also see: