PARiM uses high quality Amazon Web Services that enables us to run our system safely and reliably in the cloud:
- The information moving between the two is always protected and secure. SSL secure connection between your computer and our data center servers.
- No one can actually read your password. SHA1 encrypted passwords are stored in database.
- Session timeout. Should you leave your computer open for a long time or should you choose to log in from a different location such as another computer or mobile phone, the previous session is terminated.
- Dedicated system and file storage, separated on operating system level. Replicated on multiple machines and storage devices. It is like having your service running on your own machines.
- Every single customer has their own database with access only from their system - dedicated database. It is impossible for anyone other than you to access your data.
- 24/7/365 availability for your service - multiple data centres. Should one of the data centres for what ever reason fail to provide service for you, another one will take over.
- Your data is never lost or unavailable. Replicated databases and regular hourly backups guarantee that.