PARiM´s Pay Schedule will help you to run your Pay Run report based on your company´s payout periods. The Pay Schedules need to be set up in the Pay Manager section in the System Settings.
Adding new or editing existing Pay Schedule
1) Add new Pay Schedule - please follow these simple steps
- Open Pay Manager section in the System Settings
- Click on 'Add Pay Schedule'
- Fill in correct details - name, period length, first period active date
- Click on 'Save' and you have created a new Pay Schedule that you can add to a Employment Type
2) Edit existing Pay Schedule - please follow these simple steps:
- Open Pay Manager in the System Settings
- Click on the existing Pay Schedule name
- Change or update the details in Pay Schedule edit dialogue
- Click on 'Save'
3) Add or edit a Pay Schedule within Employment Type - you are also able to add and edit the schedule within the Employment Type create and edit dialogue. Please read on how to do add the Pay Schedule or edit the Pay Schedule for the Employment Type by clicking on the hyperlinks - add or edit.