PARiM Timesheet List gives an overview of all the timesheets for the selected period and with the various options for filters, actions, sorting, and grouping makes managing timesheets simple and effortless.
Timesheet List has many features which help you to manage timesheet related data, like:
1. Period - choose the period to view the timesheets either from suggested options, eg Last Week, Current Month or use custom period by selecting the start and end time manually
2. Hours - Actual, Scheduled, and Clocked hours. These hours for each of the timesheets give a fast and simple way to compare scheduled times with actual timesheet times and decide what hours will be paid out to the employee using 'Payroll' hours.
3. Timesheet Actions - timesheet list offers an effortless way to manage timesheets either one by one or using with selected functionality for managing several timesheets with one go - approve, unapprove, edit, delete or export your data via CSV. Read more from HERE
4. Filters - on the left-hand side of the report there is a powerful selection of filters helping to sort and manage your payroll in a very focused way.
5. Columns - decide what columns are needed for a report by adding and removing them using Visible columns option. Timesheet List columns are sortable helping you to arrange your data, e.g Rate, Variance, Event, Tags, etc
6. Grouping - group your Pay Run report using different grouping options available to view and manage your payroll data as needed
7. Save View - save your frequently used filters and columns combination using 'Saved Views' functionality. Save View will save all your filters and columns selections and with that making it easy to access the same list layout next time without setting it up again.
TIP! Save View is an excellent way to create a CSV export file columns selection and you can share the view with other admin users!
8. Timesheet side-bar - shows action history for the timesheet actions and is opened if you click on a specific timesheet row
9. Problem indicators - in combination with the 'Problems' filter and the visual highlights of issues with a timesheet help you to manage problematic timesheets efficiently
If you are interested in accessing the Beta version, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please keep in mind that while a Beta version often introduces exciting new features we all would love to use as soon as possible, it may contain small bugs and slight errors that may not get fixed as a priority or before the main release.