With PARiM Pay Run report you can decide whether to include timesheets based on their scheduled times or approval date times to the report. The setting is available under Pay Manager within System Settings:
Options to include timesheets to Pay Run report
1) Timesheet date is within the period - with this option only timesheets that have been scheduled during the pay period are shown
2) Supervisor approval date is within the period - with this option timesheets that have been approved by a supervisor or are totally unapproved, but were scheduled within the pay period are shown
3) Supervisor and staff approval dates are within the period - with this option timesheets which first approval (supervisor or staff) was done or are totally unapproved, but were scheduled within the pay period are shown
Good to know! Additionally to the above descriptions what timesheets are included - if timesheet outside the set criteria is locked to the specific period, then it will be also shown within the report.
Tolerance for including timesheets based on the timesheet´s approval dates
This tolerance setting allows you to give extra days for approving the timesheets after the end of the pay period and if timesheets are approved within the tolerance period then they will be included in the previous period even if the approval was done during next pay period. This is extremely useful for the shifts taken place on the last days of the pay period if you would like to pay out only approved timesheets for the pay period.
The extra days setting is available for including timesheets based on approval date and this means:
1) Supervisor approval date is in the period - also timesheets that are approved by the supervisor within the allowed date range after the selected period end will be shown in the Pay Run report automatically
2) Supervisor and staff approval dates are in the period - also timesheets that get first approval by either one within the allowed date range after the selected period end will be shown in the Pay Run report
If you are interested in accessing the Pay Run report Beta version, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, please keep in mind that while a Beta version often introduces exciting new features we all would love to use as soon as possible, it may contain small bugs and slight errors that may not get fixed as a priority or before the main release.