On the Events page you have an overview of all the events you or your clients have created. You can also view, filter by site or a department and edit detailed information about the events as well as fill the required positions.
With PARiM you can also import your events main information - the import option can be found in the top right corner of the page - just upload a .csv file directly into the PARiM environment and match the information according to the system.
You are able to import following Event information from your CSV file columns:
- Event Title
- Event ID
- Location where the event takes place - needs to match with location that is already on the system
- Area where the event takes place - needs to match with area that is already on the system
- Client to whom the event belongs to - needs to match with area that is already on the system
- Start Date & Time (only 24h time format is supported with 15 minutes accuracy like 01:15:00, 13:30:00) - this information needs to be in the same cell with format dd-mm-yyyy hh-mm-ss
- End Date & Time (only 24h time format is supported with 15 minutes accuracy like 01:15:00, 13:30:00) - this information needs to be in the same cell with format dd-mm-yyyy hh-mm-ss
- #Ref. No
- Event Manager
- Approval Status - mark it as 'No' ('N) or 'Yes' ('Y')
Please follow the steps to import Events:
- Please first prepare your CSV file with row A for your column headings
- After you have prepared the document click on the ‘Import' on the Events page and look up/drag the document for upload
- When the document is uploaded match the fields by dragging and dropping.
- Click 'Preview' at the right lower corner and if you have uploaded information successfully all of the events should have a green tick next to them. If instead of the tick you see 'x' icon click on the line and correct highlighted information. You can also ignore those incorrect fields by ticking 'Ignore all rows with errors', however, information will then not be uploaded to the system.
- Click ‘Finish’ and the software will upload it for you.
- See your Events uploaded on the ‘Events’ page and you can start to add shifts to them.