Create customised absence types that are relevant to your company.
1. To start with, go to the System settings page - hover over the torso icon on the top right-hand corner, choose System Settings.
2. Next, find the Absence Settings, then Absence Types section and click on 'Add Type'.
3. In the window that opens you can name and customise the absence: choose the type (Absence, Sickness or Other), set whether it will be with Pay and set minimum notice period. Once you have filled in the information please click on Save.
- Absence - meant for an annual holiday that is taken from holiday allowance
- Sickness - meant for different types of sick leaves
- Other - meant for all other absences that need to be tracked
Now that you have entered absence types into the system you and your the staff can select them when creating new absences.
Good to know! Only absence types which are published will be seen for the employees within Staff portal if they have Employment Type for which absence tracking has been switched ON.